- Hits: 322
Pamela Wilson of St. Luke's Council has provided a slide show on the Notice of Motions and proposed national per capita fees for your own use and discussion at parish council meetings. These motions will be presented at the 102 annual meeting of members of the Catholic Women's League of Canada in 2022.
At the parish level, the Instructed Vote for these motions must take place by the end of February 2022.
Download the slide show (pdf format).
- Notice of Motion to Amend the Constitution & ByLaws
- Notice of Motion to Increase National Per Capita Fee
- Notice of Motion to Increase National Per Capita Fee (with updated years)
- Cover Letter
- Instructed Voting Process
- Voting Form for Amendments to the C&B
- Voting Form for the Increase in Per Capita Fees
- Excerpt from National Manual on Policy & Procedure regarding Increasing Per Capita Fees - pages 121-124
- Parish Councils may wish to provide this Instructed Vote Ballot Form for their members to use if they cannot vote at an in-person meeting
- Margaret Ann Jacobs - C&B - December 2020
- Janet McLean - Fees - December 2020
- Parish Council Process for Handling the Instructed Vote (Due to of pandemic and the inability to have an in-person meeting) - Jan Myhre - October 15, 2021
- Communique 3 from National Secretary-Treasurer Marie Rackley - October 20, 2021
- Per Capita Fee Increase Fact Sheet - October 2021