2019 Annual Reports
- Hits: 2414
DATE: September 30, 2019
FROM: Ingrid Taylor, office assistant
TO: Parish council presidents
CC: Diocesan presidents, provincial presidents and life members (on request)
Hello presidents! It will soon be annual reporting time, and we ask that you complete and return these reports by December 15, 2019, if you are submitting them on paper and by January 15, 2020, if you are filling them out on line.
The reports will be available online on November 1st, and all links start with www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=. After the = sign, depending on your position in the council you will add the a number from the following list
- President 156926903069
- Secretary 156943997654
- Treasurer 156944019290
- Past President 156943965320
- Spiritual Development 156944009403
- Organization 156944014530
- Christian Family Life 156943984467
- Community Life 156943989981
- Education and Health 156943956603
- Communications 156944061608
- Resolutions 156943971120
- Legislation 156944003471
To complete the surveys on a Windows based computer or tablet, you will need:
- Windows 10, 8x. 7 OR Windows Server or lateror later
- a browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 8 or later
- A modern PC with at least 250 MB of spare disk space
To complete the survey on a tablet or phone, you will need:
- Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS8 or later
- Android tables or smartphones running version 4.4 or later
- Amazon Kindle Fire OS4 or later
- You will still be able to log on to the reports as many times as you need to in order to complete the report, however once you submit your report there is NO way for national office to allow you to make any changes. Please double check and print your report before submitting it. When you enter the survey you will be prompted for a User ID. User ID’s for this survey will be your council code.
- Council codes can be found on the membership packages that are being sent out this month, OR you can call national office and we will be happy to help you.
There are several buttons on the bottom of the screens to help you navigate the survey.
← Back - This will take you back one screen
Q Clear – This will clear the answers from the page
│t Reset – This will erase all of your answers and start from the beginning
6 Print – Print a copy of your survey for your records (ensure you allow for pop ups) PLEASE PRINT BEFORE SUBMITTING. YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE PRINT FUNCTION AFTER THE SURVEY IS SUBMITTED.
< Save – Saves your work to date on the website so you can access it at a later time.
This feature allows you to complete the survey over several sessions. Save DOES NOT submit the completed survey to national office.
→ Forward – This will take you to the next page
↓ Submit – This will mark the survey as complete and submit the survey to national office. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE SURVEY REFLECTS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT IT TO SAY. NATIONAL OFFICE WILL NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO RESET OR DELETE SURVEYS AFTER THEY ARE SUBMITTED. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU PRINT, SAVE AND REVIEW YOUR PAPER COPY FIRST. THEN RE-ENTER, MAKE ANY NECESSARY CHANGES AND, ONCE YOU ARE SATISFIED, PRESS SUBMIT.
If you would prefer to fill out the reports on paper, please contact national office and we will be happy to send you a link to a printable copy of the surveys. It is VERY important that you complete the survey on the copy that you have printed directly from the pdf file. Do NOT circulate photocopies or photocopy the surveys and send in the copies. In order for your voice to be heard, the clean, unfolded paper copies have to be mailed back to national office and then scanned into the survey system when they arrive. The slightest distortion that occurs when the survey is photocopied, folded or marked in any way will impede the smooth processing of these documents.
Once again, I will be available by phone or e-mail to assist you with reporting, with the exception of the days between Christmas and New Year when the office will be closed.
I look forward to being able to assist you in any way I can during this busy time.
C-702 Scotland Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3M 1X5
Tel: (204) 927-2310 E-mail: Website: www.cwl.ca