Calgary Diocesan Council is composed of five regional committees based on geographical areas: Calgary, Drumheller, Highwood, Lethbridge and Medicine Hat.
The purpose of a regional committee is to facilitate communication, cooperation, planning, education and friendship among parish councils in the region and the Calgary diocese. Regional committees are composed of the chair, secretary/treasurer, and the presidents of the parish councils in the region1, but all CWL members are welcome and encouraged to attend regional meetings.
- Calgary Regional meetings are scheduled for the 1st Monday of February, April, June, October and December. Please check the calendar for locations and any change of date. Calgary region is organized in 4 quadrants:
- Allerston – St. Isadore
- Coaldale – St. Ambrose
- Foremost – Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Fort Macleod – Holy Cross
- Lethbridge – Our Lady of the Assumption
- Lethbridge – St. Basil
- Lethbridge – St. Martha
- Magrath – St. Joseph
- Milk River – St. Peter
- Picture Butte – St. Catherine
- Taber – St. Augustine
- Vauxhall – St. Joseph
- Medicine Hat
- Bow Island – St. Michael’s
- Brooks – St. Mary’s
- Medicine Hat – Holy Family
- Medicine Hat – St. Patrick’s
- Schuler – St. Joseph
1The Catholic Women's League of Canada - Calgary Diocesan Council, Policy & Procedures, September, 2015
All councils are asked to let us know about changes in information or events / activities you wish added to the website. Please email our webmaster with all details.