Everywhere on this site, blue text indicates a link (unless it is part of a graphic). Click on it to get more information.
For example,click on
- "Newsletters" in the top menu to see the list of our newsletters, then on the name to open that newsletter. For previous years, click on the year to open the list of newsletters for that year, etc.
- "Spiritual Advisor" to read more about our Spiritual Advisor
- "Tips on Using our Site" to read the articles about how to use the site.
Sometimes graphics are also linked. You can tell if your cursor changes when you put it over a word or image. For example,
- the header at the top of each page links to the website Home page. If you are on another page and want to go quickly to the home page, you can reach up and click on it.
- The CWL crest beside it in the top right corner of the screen links to the national CWL website.
- pictures of our Diocesan officers in the right column of the website, link to their "bios".