If you are new to your community or parish and are looking for a way to make friends and get involved
If your life circumstances have changed and you want to discover and explore new aspects of yourself
The Catholic Women’s League (CWL) means different things to different women:
- A sisterhood of support and understanding
- A chance to live your faith with like-minded women
- An opportunity to be of service to your community, to our country and to God
- A way to act on important social justice issues
Find out what CWL can be for you: our members have thousands of stories of faith, fellowship and service over the last 100 years. Learn more about the CWL story on YouTube.
- If you are searching for something worthwhile to make the best use of your time and talents
- If you want support to live your Christian values and celebrate healthy family life
Please complete the information below and we will find a local council to welcome you.