- Choose your style of storage box based on the type of collection and your need for access.
- Use a document storage cases to store important papers vertically in folders for organized access.
- Record storage cartons to save space when storing a large quantity of records.
- Metal edge storage boxes and enclosures will not only store, but also protect important collections from dust, pollution, acid migration and other environmental damage.
- If you need access to your collections regularly, clear plastic enclosures will protect these items from abrasion, dust, fingerprints and oils.
Remember to keep a list of your documents that you have stored. An indication of the year and a short explanation of the documents would also aid those who come after us.
Box #2 2015 Minute Book- President Mary Smith, Secretary Jane Jones.
History & Archives